Surf Life Saving Queensland is pleased to announce the dates and venues for the respective State Championships that will be held during the 2016 – 2017 season.
The Queensland Youth Surf Life Saving Championships will be held at Hervey Bay in 2017 from February 17-19, while the Queensland Masters and Senior Championships will be held at North Kirra on the Gold Coast in March.
Further information about each particular event will be released over the coming months.
- Queensland Endurance Championships – Saturday 1st October 2016, Mermaid Beach
- Queensland Board Riding Championships – SLSQ working with Surfing Queensland, venue and dates are still to be confirmed
- Queensland Youth Championships – Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February 2017, Hervey Bay
- Queensland Surf Rescue Championships – Friday 24th to Sunday 26th February 2017, TBC
- Queensland Senior/Masters Championships – Friday 10th to Sunday 12th March 2017, North Kirra Beach
- Queensland IRB Championships – Dates TBC (Awaiting SLSA Confirmation), Kawana Waters
- Queensland Pool Championships – TBC (Awaiting SLSA Review)